The school invites and encourages parents to make contributions of their time, talents and interests. Parent input for additional means of participation is always welcome. The Parent Association is a group of parents who provide support for the school by:
- being an ambassador that would contact prospective or new parents
- assist teachers with the distribution/collection of the Literacy Bag Program
- organize parents to send in teacher requested foods or materials for a specific project
- be a parent representative at school Open House
- coming into the class to help with a project
- planning afterschool trips
- implement an emergency phone call chain.
”A Parents Guide to the Montessori Classroom”, by Aline Wolf
”The Montessori Children’s House”, NAMTA
”Montessori for You and Your Child”, by Mary Da Prato
To reach Nashoba Montessori for information about our programs and classrooms, please contact us through any of the methods listed below.
P.O. Box 518, Lancaster, MA 01523
Serving local communities
- Lancaster, Bolton, Sterling, Leominster, Fitchburg, Boxborough, Clinton, Harvard, Lunenburg, Princeton, Acton, Stow, Berlin, Boylston, West Boylston, Shirley, Ayer, Hudson, Marlborough, Holden, Northborough, Southborough, Westborough, Shrewsbury and Worcester.